Money Saving News
- Lovemoney.com identifies the 'best balance transfer credit card' - 26th February, 2010
Britons who are paying interest on outstanding credit card debt have been told it "makes sense" to move that debt onto a zero per cent balance transfer credit card.
Serena Cowdy of lovemoney.com stated that the Virgin Money credit card is the best on the UK market, provided consumers are aware of how to use the balance transfer card product...
- Moneysupermarket.com's loan information figures reveal overdraft crisis - 25th February, 2010
A personal finance expert has warned consumers of the dangers of being permanently overdrawn.
- NAPF wants government to simplify reforms to personal pension plans - 25th February, 2010
The National Association of Pension Funds has urged the government to simplify pension reforms and slash tax relief for the rich.
- Standard Life claims personal pension plan holders are not claiming full tax relief - 24th February, 2010
A leading pensions and insurance provider has said that Britons are only getting some of the tax relief which they are entitled to.
- Lovemoney.com advises borrowers to consider a balance transfer credit card - 24th February, 2010
Serena Cowdy has claimed that a balance transfer credit card could be an effective way of dealing with interest charges.
- Expert says SIPPs are not necessarily the best savings option - 23rd February, 2010
Francis Klonowski has claimed that the decision over whether to choose an SIPP or an ISA should depend on the particular needs of an individual.
- Lending market experiences quiet 2009, according to BBA loan information figures - 23rd February, 2010
New loan information statistics have revealed that the demand for new personal loans contracted throughout the year.
- Pre-Budget report damages the SIPP market - 22nd February, 2010
A personal finance expert has acknowledged that consumers have been forced to look at alternatives to SIPPs.
- Loan information research reveals negative effect of money woes - 22nd February, 2010
New research has claimed that many UK adults believe concerns about debt have had a negative effect on their health and personal lives.
- Western Credit Union offer best rates for car loan customers - 19th February, 2010
Westport Credit Union provided the cheapest rate of 6.7 per cent on a car loan, it has been revealed.
View the News Editorial Team